who we are
our birth & uprising
LEONORA N PROJECTS (PTY) LTD WAS ESTABLISHED BY MISS S. L NDLOZI, AN AMBITIOUS WOMAN OF INTEGRITY BORN IN KWAZULU NATAL WHO STARTED HER CAREER IN 2001 WHILE SHE WAS STUDYING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AT BOSTON COLLEGE, AND SINCE HAS WORKED FOR VARIOUS ELECTRICAL, ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION, NGOS AND RETAIL COMPANIES WHERE SHE GAINED VAST EXPERIENCE AND SOON DEVELOPED PASSION FOR BUSINESS AND HENCE STARTED HER OWN COMPANY.
LNP (PTY) LTD IS A MEDIUM-SIZED COMPANY WHICH WAS ESTABLISHED IN 2013 WITH ITS OFFICE SITUATED IN JOHANNESBURG SOUTH, REGENTS PARK ESTATE. ITS TEAM OF CONSULTANTS HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH A LARGE RANGE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN SOUTH AFRICA AND THE SOUTHERN AFRICAN REGION. THE EXPERIENCE OF LNP’S CONSULTANTS EXTENDS OVER A WIDE ARRAY OF FIELDS WITHIN ITS LINE OF TRADE EQUIPPED WITH VAST EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE WILL ADD SIGNIFICANT VALUE TO COMPANY’S OPERATIONS RESULTING IN INCREASED SALES AND PRODUCTIVITY.
- Ensure that LNP (Pty) Ltd continues to support government’s integrated development plan and economic development strategies and other initiatives by creating more jobs to the youth of South Africa
- Position LNP (Pty) Ltd as the leader and partner of choice in the Corporate branding, Safety Consultancy, Cleaning and Construction industry
- To develop and provide skills to the previously disadvantaged groups.
- To provide full time employment to at least 25 individuals by year end of 2024
- To fulfil projects supervision needed to our clients
- To partner with other experienced companies in the big projects and to form joint ventures or sub-contractor with small companies with the sole aim of empowering them.
- To develop a proper African engineering skills base
Over the next 10 years LNP (Pty) Ltd aims consolidate its position in different market sectors in which it is currently active and plans to achieve this through sustaining, steady annual growth rate that exceeds inflation.
WE TAKE pride in each service
Projects process structure used
- Initiating projects with clients through tendering, allocation and other means
- Coordinating resources to implement the project brief
- Monitoring the projects diligently
- Commissioning in uncompromising quality
- Hand over and project closure
LNP (Pty) Ltd is supported by:
- Highly motivated Women
- Professional Technicians
- Open minded and well experience directors
- Highly qualified and experience business consultants and strategists
- Aligned commitment to vision and goals by both management and staff.
- Quality Driven Staff
The potential clients in the Public/ Private sector need the services of a compatible company that undertakes turnkey projects in our line of trade supplying high quality standards to keep abreast with latest marketing trends and technologies. We have no doubt LNP will add value to your company.